Thursday, August 6, 2009

MY BIRTHDAY

I celebrated my 31st Birthday on July 25th. I was lucky to have Cedar here to celebrate it with me. During the day we went and ate lunch at the Cheesecake Factory, then we got pedicures after. It was so nice to just spend the day with her. That never happens!
Cedar's beautiful waxed feet!
Then later we had family over and we partied Luau Style. Luke called it Kenny Chesney Style. My family took over and did all the food. It was so good and so fun!My Cute Cake
My wish better come true!!
Yes this is me. I'm showing how SEXY I still am at 31!
This picture is so funny to me. It's looks like Drake & I are on our Hawaii Honeymoon !!
Peaches even joined in on the Luau Fun!
There is always roping at our parties, this time Cedar was involved.
Me with my gifts. Natalie gave me cute hampers and Mom gave me some scriptures. Thanks everyone for the gifts & for a fun Birthday!!!

4 comments:

Parker Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARA!! Looks like you had a very fun party, all day long! Good for you! I LOVE pedicures!

I can't believe how close you were to Kenney Chesney, LUCKY GIRL!! That looks like it was an awesome concert to be at, I might have to go next year! FUN FOR YOU!

marcie said...

Looks like it was a great day and the pedicure looks heavenly :)

3 Men & a Lady said...

Happy "30th" again! I'm glad your birthday was a hit! You deserved it, for sure. :) And that pic of Kit is cute!

Danielle said...

Hppy 31st! You seriously don't look a day over 30. Haha, kidding. Glad you had such a great day!