Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wendy's Visit

On Thursday 9/3 Wendy came to visit. We have been friends since 6th grade. Through the years we've stayed really close. The last time we saw each other was in Sept. 2003 at her wedding. It was really good to see her, it's been too long! We just talked, laughed (just like old times) & just hung out. We just did alot of catching up. No matter what has gone on in both of our lives we've always stayed friends and I'm so thankful for that. Our friendship has always meant to much to me to not keep in touch. I'm so blessed to have Wendy in my life. Thanks so much Wendy for coming. Next time we won't wait so long!!
Saturday we went to the Salt Lake templeBrinley loved Wendy
Brin & Broox
Me & My Girls
Pretty as EVER

4 comments:

The Ferrill Family said...

I love you so much Cara. You have always been my soul-mate friend. I'm so very thankful for you. Can't wait to see you again. Tell my favorite Hansen kiddies I said hi!

Cedar said...

I love the new background...Im so glad that you guys got a few days together! You both are as cute as ever!

3 Men & a Lady said...

It was so great to see Wendy! I'm so thankful for her home cleaning tips! I'm glad you guys were able to get together and catch up after all these years!

Nikki said...

Cute pics, glad she got to come visit!