Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Happy 60th MoM


This year my Mom turned 60, so we thought it would be fun to have a big surprise party to celebrate her birthday and just how wonderful she is! If anyone deserves it, it would be her! October 24th was her birthday so that's the day we had it. Elise, Natalie & I put the whole thing together. I have to admit we had some really cute decorations and good food. The whole thing turned out perfect! This was Elise's idea. Everyone wrote my mom a note and then Elise put it in this book. It turned out really cute!

The Wait!
Emree, Brin, Heaton, Gracee, Broox & Dax
SURPRISE
We kept the surprise from my dad too, so both my parents had no idea!
The Surprise Gang

Brin & Dust

Chesnie, Me, Krew & Dustin
Natalie made a dvd of some of my mom pictures and called it "From 0 to 60" It was hard getting the pictures without my parents finding out. Elise & I had to play robbers a couple of times. We went to my parents house when they were gone and took the pictures. It was pretty funny. The dvd turned out so cute and my mom loved it.
SASSY 60
For dessert, instead of the traditional birthday cake we did doughnuts cause that's my mom's favorite.


This is my dad's good buddy from college, Dave & his wife Sharlene
Mom & Pam
Melinda & George
There was one injury, but all & all it was a good night!
Elise & Silly Drake
Cute Chesnie
SASSY GALS
Special Grandma
Happy 60th Mom. I Love You!!!

No comments: