Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hurry Down The Chimney Tonight

I Love Christmas Eve. Every year it's spent over at my parents house. This year was a little different. We usually go over just at night, but we ended spending pretty much all day over there. We went over during the day and frosted sugar cookies and just hung out for a little bit then I went back home so Chesnie could take a nap. I went back over later for dinner and more fun. My mom being the wonderful Grandma that she is made quilts for all the grand kids. They all got to open them that night. We had our usual Mexican food for dinner. After we went home and got ready for the Big Guy!!Drake was so nice to give me soap. Thanks I must need it really bad!!
Their CUTE quilts

2 comments:

Beau and Rach said...

So fun! Beautiful blankets!

Julie said...

We miss all of you! Wish we lived closer! We need to come and visit soon! LOVE you all.... Im sending the kids a little valentines gift soon.