Thursday, October 7, 2010

32

For my Birthday this year my request was to go to the park & play volleyball. My family, some of Luke's family & some of our friends gathered at the park behind our house for dinner & volleyball. Ainzlee's B-Day is the 13th & Preston & Logan's B-Day is the 14th so we sang Happy Birthday to them too. I always love my birthday, but I don't love getting another year older! Happy 32nd Birthday to Me!!!
My CUTE matching Girls Gina, Elise & Mom
Fisher(Dan & Marcie's son) I loved his outfit- PJ top, swim shorts & boots
Luke, Dale(Dad) & Wade
Catie & Shaelie
Krew & Kit
Russ & Christine
Dan & Marcie
Dustin & Elise
Sydnee, Lindsay, Dustin, Elise & Me

2 comments:

Cedar said...

Oh how I wish celebrating with you!! I love volleyball too!! Another splendid get together with the fam, you guys sure know how to party! You sure age well girlie!

Cedar said...

I meant to say- miss celebrating, sorry!