Monday, March 21, 2011

Making Chocolate Milk

One morning while I was in the shower, Chesnie decided to make herself a cup of chocolate milk. I walked out into the living room and found chocolate milk mix all over my rug & the coffee table. She even got herself a cup & spoon. I was mad, but it was kinda cute & funny so I had to get a picture of it!
(2/16/11) She even made her cute little foot print in the chocolate
She was so PROUD of herself!!!
And it happened again!! Yes, she did it again. I was down stairs putting some laundry in the washer. At least this time it was on the tile in the kitchen. Brinley decided to get involved and had a great time. They got the little trucks out and played in like it was sand. It was not funny at all!! The thing that made me even more mad was that I had just bought the mix the night before. I was replacing the other mix she dumped. She dumped the whole thing too! The 1st it was kinda funny, but the 2nd not so much!!! We now keep the chocolate milk mix up high in the pantry.
(2/22/11)

5 comments:

3 Men & a Lady said...

Oh man! So frustrating but so funny! Totally sounds like something the boys would do. Parenting sure has its messes, doesn't it?!?! I didn't know that Chesnie was potty training! And I am glad Luke took out his anger on the balloon instead of something/one else! ha ha

Parker Family said...

Cara, that is TOO FUNNY! I can't believe Chesnie is that grown up! I still think of her as a newborn. We really need to get toghether one of these weekends! Lets make it a date night with our men.

Cedar said...

The little foot print is hilarious! I love that she is really proud of herself!! Maybe you need to buy a cow that makes chocolate milk! :)

Nikki said...

I would've been so mad too....but then laughed after it was cleaned up. Love the cute little footprint too.min

Danielle said...

dang. :/ but HAHA.