Friday, January 20, 2012

New Years 2012

Luke & Alex spent the whole day & into the New Year in Farmington for a New Years Roping. So Brinley, Chesnie & I went over to Elise's house for a party. We had all kinds of junk. There was popcorn, cotton candy, cookies, candy, you name it we had it. The kids had a blast! We only stayed til 10:30 pm though cause Chesnie couldn't last any longer. She's normally in bed by 8:00, so 10:30 was pushing it for her. I always love New Years. I'm looking forward to see what 2012 has in store for us!!
I made Cotton Candy the whole night! Chesnie hates taking pictures!!!
Brinley & I
Mom & Dad

Bate Family
After we left Elise's we went home & I put Chesnie to bed. My neighbor Sonia next door had a big party at her house and invited all the neighbors. She was having a balloon drop a midnight. Julie was watching Cambrie & Shaelie, so we walked the girls over (minus Chesnie) at 12 to watch the balloons fall. We were there for about 10 minutes & went home. It was a fun way the ring in the new year!!!

No comments: