Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Chesnie Quits

August 10, 2011 Chesnie started dance. She loves to dance at home, so we though she'd love dance class. Let's just say she proved us wrong. I thought too because her Aunt Stephanie is the owner of the studio & her teacher that she'd be just fine, but no. I had to stand there with her and do all the dances and everything. Chesnie is so attached to me, so she has a really hard time when I leave her side. We called it quits after 2 classes. Better Luck next year I guess, maybe!!
It was a JOKE trying to get a cute picture of her in her little ballet outfit. I laugh every time I look at these pictures. She's still so dang cute though!!
She was running from me!

I was able to get a cute picture of Alex & Brinley!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Cara, that is so funny!!! Love that you documented it!