Thursday, November 3, 2011

Quick Visit

Aug. 25th Cedar, Heath & Callie came for a quick visit. They came for Cedar's half-sisters wedding. Her ceremony was at the Salt Lake Temple at 9:00 a.m. They needed somebody to keep Callie while they were in the ceremony, so Chesnie & I went down to the temple to watch her. Callie is such a sweet baby, so it made it really easy to watch her. I had never been around her, so I was surprised that she didn't have a problem being with me. Then after the temple we went out to lunch at Olive Garden with a couple of Cedar's sisters & their husbands. Later Luke & I went with Cedar & Heath to dinner at Texas Roadhouse. It was really fun spending the day with Cedar. I just wish it could've been a little longer!

1 comment:

Cedar said...

You are a trooper to get up and out the door so early just for me! Then, you endured a day with my family, driving all over, then ending up at Olive Garden (not your favorite place ;)) Thanks for doing that for me! I love ya to pieces!!