Saturday, March 28, 2009

UH, OH'S

Chesnie is getting to big to fast. She had couple of Uh, Oh's this week. I put her on the couch sometimes in the morning to watch T.V. with Brinley and the other morning I sat her there for about 5 minutes and then I looked over and she was half way off the couch. I forget sometimes that she's not the tiny newborn any more that I want her to be! For the most part she is on the floor and I guess for now that's were she'll have to stay!
She looks so long!
On Wednesday morning I was cleaning my bathroom and I let Chesnie play with her diaper bag to keep her busy and in there was her bowl full of little puffs and I didn't think she could open it. But I looked down at her after a little bit and she had it open and spread all over. It was funny cause I wasn't expecting that. Little stinker!
She knows she did something!

1 comment:

Sassy said...

Oooooooooops! But look how cute she is....

LOVE YOUR HEADER PIC!!!!!