Wednesday, November 19, 2008

ANNIVERSARY GETAWAY!!!

On Friday night for our anniversary Luke & I went to Park City. We first went to dinner at a really good restaurant called Grub Steak. Then we stayed over night at a hotel called The Peaks. It was really nice to getaway and just be us for a night! It was so much fun!!! It has been a long time since we've gone somewhere without our kids. Thanks to Luke's mom we got to go, if it wasn't for her staying with our kids we would not have been able to go!!! I think everybody needs a break sometimes!

2 comments:

2Again Now said...

How fun!!!! I enjoy reading your blog!! Drop me an email if you want to visit my blog..... trishverwer@yahoo.com .

Brandon and Mandi Hemming said...

I'm glad you two had a good time!! It's about time you got away with no kids!!!