Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday BRINLEY!!!

Brinley June was born Nov. 25, 2004 at 11:19 a.m. on Thanksgiving Day. She was 5 lbs 8 oz & 18 3/4 inches. My labor with her was very easy. She came really fast. She actually tried coming when I was 26 weeks, but somehow I held her in until 34 weeks. Brinley has always been very shy & quiet. Even when I was pregnant with her she would bearly even move. She can be bratty like every kid can, but she is really a big sweetheart. She is one of my little best friends. We are always together. When I leave somewhere she always thinks she has to go with me and if she isn't going she acts like she will not be able to function without me. Sometimes I go crazy, but I know some day when she doesn't want to be with me I'll wish for these days back!!
Brinley with Peaches
Brinley loves being with Alex (even though they fight). She adores Chesnie and she loves being with friends & cousins, she calls them her Girls. She's shy, but a social butterfly at the same time!!
Happy Birthday June Bug. We Love You so much!!!!

4 comments:

Cedar said...

Happy 4th Birthday Brinley!! Give her a hug for us. She is so lucky to have such pretty skin.

Averys face is hilarious!! Hope you ate lots of cake.

Nikki said...

Happy Bday to Brinley, cant believe she is 4. Also Happy Thanksgiving to you all, hope you had a good one. Miss you and love ya.

2Again Now said...

I can't believe it!!! When I first met you she was just a little baby and now look at her!!! Where does the time go?

Brandi said...

Happy Birthday Brinley. They grow up way to fast. WE have to try and get together soon. I will call you sometime this week. Love ya