Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy B-Day Elder Dorris!!!

Today is my oldest nephew Dustin's 21st Birthday! He will actually not be able to read this because he is serving a mission right now in Spain. He will be coming home in May. I just wanted to wish him a Happy Birthday & just to recognize him today! He is such a cute, sweet guy & I love him very much. I'm very proud of him! We all miss him & can't wait to see him soon! These are some pictures that he sent from Spain. He went to a place where there was monkeys! He is sharing the gospel with everyone & everything!!

3 comments:

The Ferrill Family said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe that's Dustin. I still picture him as a little five year old.

Brandi said...

That monkey is too cute. What a great way to share the gospel with the monkeys:)

sage said...

hi its sage miss you