Monday, November 3, 2008

Remembering Grandma Slade

It is a year ago today that my sweet Grandma passed away. I can't believe how fast this year has gone without her. I think of my Grandma all the time and how much I miss her. I miss hearing her voice and the funny things she would say. I know my Grandma is with us in spirit, I feel her here alot! I miss her so much! My Grandma was a very special person. It makes me feel better knowing she is with my Grandpa again and that we will see her again someday! We miss and love Grandma!!!

6 comments:

3 Men & a Lady said...

I can still hear her laugh and see her slapping her knee now! She is an incredible woman who I'm sure is touching SO MANY lives on the other side in the way that she touched ours.

Carol Lunt said...

Cara thank you so much for remembering my sweet Mama, and for being the great daughter and friend to me, I love you and your little family so much.

Cedar said...

Wow has it been a year already. It feels like just yesturday we were hanging out at her house in the peach room. She was a funny gal, I miss her to!! I am lucky to have gotten to know her.

nicole said...

Hey Cara,
We must have been feeling Grandma's spirit at the same time :) I really miss her. There have been times during the past year that I have thought...I wonder what granmda is doing, I should give her a call...then I tell myself, wait, she is with grandpa now! Love you guys :)

nicole said...

It would be nice if I could spell grandma right wouldn't it?!

Sassy said...

What a cute "little" grandma...she did a mighty fine job raising your mama and taught her to be the wonderful woman she is and it has rippled right on down to you girls and I see in you such wonderfulness and I'm sure she had a huge part in who you are today...what a sweet memory.