Tuesday, December 2, 2008

BRINLEY'S BIRTHDAY

Brinley's birthday was a fun filled day! It first started off with preschool. Her birthday landed on her preschool day so I got to go into her class to share with them a poster I made of Brinley and to talk about her favorite things. I also took little treats for her class. Then later we took Brinley out to dinner. Luke & I started a tradition a while ago for our little family. For our birthdays we get to choose where ever we want to go for our birthday dinner. Brinley picked one of our favorite restaurants Bonsai! Then when we got home she opened the presents we got for her!
It was a fun birthday and I still can't believe my baby girl is 4!!!!

4 comments:

Brandi said...

She is so cute. We have that same tradition with our kids. I love it. I haven't been to Bonsai, I need to go there.

The Ferrill Family said...

Wow! Four years old. Time flies. I feel like we were just pregnant with Brinley & Payton. She's such a cute little girl...she looks like you.

Nikki said...

You are such a good little mommy. Your poster is so cute. Sounds like you have a great tradition going on. That resturaunt is good, someday I will go back. Your kids are so cute.

Huntington Home said...

She is getting so big!!! It seems like yesterday she was hanging on to your leg!!! Lol They grow so fast!! Sometimes it is scary.. Hey I was wondering if you get a chance I need that recipe you made when I had Gavin witht he Chicken cream cheese and the salad dressing you used Jesse is bugging me all the time for that now!! Just when you get a chance ..We love your family.. Take care