Tuesday, December 16, 2008

PINEWOOD DERBY

On Sat. night Nov. 29th Luke & I went to our friends Ben & Beau's 30th Birthday party. Their birthdays are 3 days apart and they both turned 30, so they had it together. They had an all adults Pinewood Derby! I have never been to a pinewood derby before and I actually didn't even know how it worked. I just knew you race a little car! We all had to build our own cars. Alex ended up making ours and it actually won a race! Everyone really got into the races. The party was alot of fun!!Here's the car Alex made, it's really cute!!!
Do you feel the birthday LOVE!!!

I loved the cake!

3 comments:

2Again Now said...

What a fun idea!!!!

Nat said...

What a fun party! I love the idea!

Nikki said...

I have always thought it would be fun to make a car and race it at the pinewood derbys with the boys. How fun and I also love that cake, love the Office.