Monday, December 8, 2008

SO SWEET!!!

Last night Alex finished his shower and asked me if he could have a snack and I said sure, not knowing what kind of snack he was going to get. He went into his room and a few minutes later I went into his room to get Brinley to put her in the shower. I found them in a little tent of Brinley's sharing a giant Hershey's chocolate bar and listening to a "I am a Child of God" CD the primary made for the primary kids. It was really cute! I did tell Alex though that candy bars are not the best snack to have before bed. But it was to cute for me to take away, but Alex did hand it over and said "okay mom!" I sat for a little bit with them under the tent and sang the songs with them. They fight like crazy alot, but there are times that they are so good with each other. Like all brothers and sisters! I just had to take a picture of them cuz I want to remember the sweet moments like that and I just loved how they where listening to "I am a child of God!"

7 comments:

Brandi said...

Kids can do the cutest things. My kids have done things like that. I love it when they do that.

Nat said...

That is soooo sweet! I love that you captured that moment!

marcie said...

Precious, truly precious. I think our kids were sent here to teach us and this is positive proof of that!

nicole said...

They say if you take a picture it will last longer! I am not sure if it will in this situation though! Just kidding :) Your kids are so cute......LOVE EM', LOVE EM'!

Nikki said...

THat is so sweet. A really good snack and good music too, you can't beat that.

Parker Family said...

Hey Cara,
Your blog is so fun! It is really neat to see what you and Luke have been up to, and man your little Chesnie is a beauty! She is so big! I am so glad you called and gave me your blog address, now we can finally keep up with each others lives!
Michelle

Sassy said...

Everything is better with chocolate...and I love that you sat under their tent with them and sang the songs with them. You are a good mom!