Saturday, December 27, 2008

Good Ol Santa Claus

On Sat. Dec 13 Luke & I took the kids to see Santa at the mall. We meet our friends Russ & Christina & their kids there. We got there late as always and they had already been standing there for almost an hour so we didn't want to be rude and but in when other people had been waiting too! I asked the kids if they cared if they sat on Santa's lap and Alex didn't want to, Brinley said she was scared of him, and Payton told me it was a fake so he didn't care. I didn't care either because this Santa seemed crabby! He got mad at me when I took a picture, he told me his eye's would look red for the other pictures the mall people were taking and I thought maybe cause your Devil Santa that's why your eyes look red!!! So we watched Russ & Christina's kids (Shaylee & Traeson) sit on Santa's lap! Russ said when they got up there Santa said he needed to take a break! Good Ol Santa!!!!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Your the Devil-Santa....Hilarious Cara.

The Ferrill Family said...

You crack me up!