Thursday, April 2, 2009

Another Mr. BATE

Krew is here!! He arrived on Sat. March 28th at 12:01 a.m. We weighted 6lbs 11oz & 19 1/2 inches. He is adorable and is just as perfect as perfect can be. We are so excited that he is a part of our BIG family! I am a very proud Aunt!
Proud Mommy & Daddy of now 2 BOYS & dang cute ones I may say!!
This is my favorite part of a newborn, the cute tiny feet
This is what happens in 9 months Brinley was so excited to meet & hold her new cousin
Chesnie did not like it when I was holding Krew, she was so jealous. It was pretty funny!
I just want to tell Natalie how proud I am of her and that I love her so much! I love her little family tons! Congrats again to You & Kit!!

6 comments:

3 Men & a Lady said...

Hey, thanks for the shout out!!! I love all the pictures you got... especially of Krew and Chesnie! Krew is one lucky boy to have you for an aunt. :) Thanks for all you've done and continually do for our family. We love you so much!

Cami said...

Cara,
Those are some cute pictures. I love newborns feet too. There is something about those little teeny feet and toes - too cute. You look so great by the way. Your girlies are gorgeous. Love you. By the way what is Gina up to? I don't see a blog for her, and I was bummed. Tell her I said hi and I miss her. Also tell her to Blog dang it. I want to read all about her and her boys.
Love,
Cami

Cedar said...

Nice teeth you girls have.:) Isn't is scary what 9 months does to a kid?

Huntington Home said...

Congrats to a you a new aunt and to Natalie and Kit How exciting I am glad everything worked out and he is a happy Healthy baby!!! CONGRATS... He is adorable and I have to say it is sad we will be planning 1st birthdays very soon
:( But fun fun to I need to still do Pictures for 9 months and family pics..haha time flys!!

Nikki said...

9 months to a new born....what a difference. Cute pics!

Sassy said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Aunt Cloudia....you girls are so adorable and make such cute babies... he is just too cute for words!!!!!!