Monday, April 20, 2009

HAPPY EASTER

Easter started out like any other Easter. The Easter Bunny made it to our house! The kids were really excited of course. Chesnie loved her first Easter. She just tore everything out of her basket and had fun making a little mess!
I got pictures of my pretty girls in their Easter dresses but Alex thought he was to cool or something to get his picture. He stripped out of his church clothes before I could take one of him!
After church my family came to our house for Dinner and an Easter Egg Hunt.

Drake & Sydnee meeting Krew for the first time!


Natalie & I with our sweet Babies

The Hunt Begins

Broox thought he needed to go down backwards

Chesnie & Brinley with their Easter Egg Hunt Treasures!

1 comment:

3 Men & a Lady said...

First of all, the Fun Dip pictures about killed me!!!! What a sport! Also, I love all the Easter pics you took. I'm glad you caught the one of Broox backing down the "hill"! Thanks for always being willing to host the shindigs! Your girls looked darling in their Easter dresses. I love how happy Chesnie was next to her basket too!