Thursday, October 30, 2008

FALL FUN

Sunday evening me & my kids went up Big Cottonwood Canyon to take pictures for Kit's Family. I was standing in for Natalie because she was in the pictures! She just needed someone to snap a few!! It's always so pretty this time of year with the leaves changing. Afterwards we went to Kit's parents house for dinner and to carve pumpkins. Thanks Janine for feeding my family & Thanks Natalie for the invite. I haven't carved a pumpkin for years. It was alot of fun!!!

5 comments:

Cedar said...

Sweet pumpkin. You got some beautiful scenery shots, nice eye. Chesnie smiling is adorable!!

3 Men & a Lady said...

The canyon shots really are gorgeous! Thanks again for filling in and spending the evening with us. Happy Halloween!

Brandi said...

Pretty pictures of fall. Hope you guys have a fun Halloween. Talk to soon.

Sassy said...

What gorgeous fall pic's of the season...what great memories!

Huntington Home said...

What beautiful pic's I love the fall but I am not looking forward to the cold cold weather!! Your kids are adorable as always!!!