Sunday, May 17, 2009

10 MONTHS


My little sweetheart actually turned 11 months yesterday, but I'm behind so I'm doing her 10th month. Chesnie did alot this month. I swear over night she turned into a little person and she's no longer a tiny baby anymore. This is all the new things she did: 4/20 said Hi, 4/26 clapped, 4/29 her top left tooth started coming in, 4/30 said Uh, Oh, 5/1 started crawling, & 5/13 her top right tooth started coming in, so she has 4 teeth now! Everyday she gets faster & does more & more. I love my Baby!!!

I Love this FACE!!Sweet Pea
You know you're chubby when your leg gets stuck in your crib!!

3 comments:

Cedar said...

Her leg stuck in the crib is awesome. I know how she feels. My chubby legs get in the way quite often. She is so stinkin cute, I can't wait to see her in real life.

nicole said...

I just want to smoosh her! She is like a big marshmallow!! What a cutie patootie!

Parker Family said...

Cara, she is so CUTE!! Branson was my chunk, he would get stuck all of the time like that too, so funny! She is almost one...wow..time flies too fast!!

She looks a lot like Luke!