Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad

Last Monday 5/4 night we all went out to a Surprise dinner at Texas Roadhouse for my Dad's 69th Birthday or maybe I should say 29th, that's how old he told the waitress he is when he saddled up for them to sing to him! I do think you're as old as you feel! It was suppose to be just couples, but we took our kids cause Alex had a baseball game he to go to at 7:30 & we met at 6:00 and Natalie & Kit brought Krew. Luke & Alex left early for the game and I stayed and hung out. It was really funny cause I sat next to Kit with him holding Krew and me holding Chesnie, so he thought it would be funny to make the waitress think we were together cause our babies are so close in age. She asked how old Krew was then asked how old Chesnie was. After telling their ages Kit then said "Yeah, we didn't wait long at all!" The waitress looked shocked, but of course we were quick to tell her Just Kidding! We like always had a great time together. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful man in our lives! I want to again wish my Dad a very Happy Birthday! We love You!!!
Brinley loves PapaChesnie had a little yogurt melt stuck to her face, it looked like a big growth

2 comments:

nicole said...

Looks like everyone had a great time! Sure wish we could have joined ya'll! Love and miss you :o)

Sassy said...

HAPPY ♫ BIRTHDAY ♫ TO ♫ YOUR ♫ DADDY!!!