Wednesday, June 10, 2009

11 MONTHS

My sweet Baby is 11 months! I can't believe it! I swear every day she does something new or copies another word. She's sweeter then ever, but I've noticed just this month her little attitude is coming out! Yesterday she was fighting back- n- forth with Brinley and she got mad at her and pulled Brinley's hair. I could tell it was on purpose! It was pretty funny, but I know soon it's gonna get worse and it won't be funny anymore! We all still adore her though!! New Things- 5/17- says Oh wow, 5/19- first fall down the stairs (SAD), 5/25- says Bye-Bye, 5/27- first sucker, 5/28- sits in big car seat, 6/3- says Pup-Pup (puppy- Peaches), 6/6- stands up to coffee table, 6/8- says Ba-Ba (Bath)
Her favorite things ever- Binkie & Blankie

May 27th- First Sucker
May 28th- moved to Big Car Seat
June 6th- Stood up to coffee table

5 comments:

3 Men & a Lady said...

Geez- I feel like a horrible sister, not commenting on your blog and all. ;) There are so many accomplishments worthy of highlighting... Alex being a baller, Brin graduating and being a dancing diva, and little Chesnie getting so big and turning into a little girl! I love your kids and I'm so thankful we just live down the road! :)

marcie said...

Such a cute and sweet baby! I love her rolls!

Cedar said...

That top pic of her teeth is so dang cute. Happy 11 months Chesnie!!

nicole said...

She has so much Slade in her! What a darlin' she is :o) It seems like she was born yesterday and she's almost one! Time flies too fast. Hope to see you soon!

Brandi said...

Wow she is getting so big. They just grow up way to fast.