Tuesday, June 16, 2009

1 YEAR

1 year ago- June 16, 2008 at 12:11 p.m. sweet Chesnie came into our lives! She weighed 7 lbs 9 oz & 19 3/4 inches. It was a long hard pregnancy with her and I was so ready for her to make her way into this world! It was a very easy labor & delivery. She came out a big sweetheart. Chesnie has blessed our lives in so many ways and we adore her sweet spirit! She is so full of life and wants to be big so bad! This year has flown by and I am really sad that she is one. I want her to stay my baby! I have cherished the baby stage with her. Every milestone she has hit I am so proud to say I was there for every one of them. We love her so much!!
Here she is 1 year later! I have to admit, she's a DOLL!!! She HATES grass
She always bends her little toes!
Happy 1st Birthday Baby Love! We LOVE you!!

7 comments:

marcie said...

Chesnie is so stinkin' cute! I just want to squeeze and hug her! I can't believe she's that big already!

Brandi said...

Cute pictures. Happy birthday Chesnie!

2Again Now said...

Where did a whole year go!!! And why didn't a year of my son's mission go as fast as the first year of Chesnie's life!!

Parker Family said...

I can't believe cute Chesnie is one!! Crazy how time flies so fast!
I am so glad I have blogging to keep in touch with you, I wish life would slow down, and we lived closer, so we could get together once in awhile!
Happy Birthday to Chesnie!!

Cedar said...

Happy Happy Birthday to a sweet baby girl! I wish I was there to give her a big squeeze!! (and eat some of your moms yummy cake) She really is beautiful!!

nicole said...

I love these pictures of Chesnie! What a cute little chub of happiness :o) Happy Birthday Chesnie!! I feel like a loser....I didn't even call for her birthday. What a nice aunt I am. Love you all!

Stephanie said...

Cara how are you cute girl?!?!?
Melz just showed me your blog. i am spending hours catching up on your family. Will you tell Elise to email me ASAP at stephaniewporter@gmail and I will get her on to my blog too. I miss you guys. Your family is beautiful.