Monday, June 8, 2009

Busy Saturday


Saturday 5/30 was a very busy one. Brinley had a recital at Riverton High School at 11:00 and Alex had a baseball game at 12:30. Luke was roping so I was on my own. Mom & Dad came to both events and helped me out alot! I'm so lucky to have such helpful parent's. Sometimes I don't think I could survive without them. It was a crazy day, but good! We managed to make it through the day in one piece! We were kinda far back so it was hard to get a good picture. They all went kinda blurry!

Luckily Chesnie took a nap during the recital cause she had to last all day and she can not go without a nap!!
Brinley was being a really big BRAT after the recital. She would not take a picture for me, but we still took some anyway!!


Papa was trying to help!! After the recital off to the Ball Park we went!
I LOVE these LEGS!!
GOOD GAME!!!
It was pretty warm at the game, so Papa went and sat with Chesnie in the shade. Chesnie is funny with alot of people, even family. She cries when she's not close to me, but here in there she's just fine and this was one of those days! She was having a good ol' time!

She was trying to crawl off the picnic table
Can't caught this little NUT!

2 comments:

marcie said...

You're a good mom Cara!

nicole said...

Oh my goodness...I think Chesnie has your big toe!!! I can tell by the 2ndpic of her sitting on the table. Sure wish I could have been there to help, but thank heavens for mom and dad! They are amazing :o)