Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy 3rd B-Day Gracee

On Sat. 5/16 it was Gracee's 3rd Birthday! They had a B-B-Q & a fun blow up water slide! Luckily it was a nice warm day, but I guess kids don't care how warm it is! I swear kids don't feel cold like us old people do!!!
My little Bathing Beauty
Alex was in heaven- outside in water with doughnuts
I love this picture!
Gracee & her bike she said from Ho-Ho (Santa) don't ask we all don't know why!
Drake wishing for an audience, I'm kidding he actually is really good!
This was Chesnie's first time touching grass and she was not liking it!

2 comments:

Jeff and Lori said...

Great Blog!! My baby leaves home in 2 days for a 7 month job in the middle East. He is only 19, but let me say it went by so fast...I wish our family had been as close as yours. You are very lucky..Thank you for the smile and the tear your site brought me..Lori Greaves South Carolina

Julie said...

How much fun! I want one of those slides.... We miss you all! Hope you can come out this summer! Love the Lunts!