Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy Braces Anniversary

(With Braces)
I know this is a silly post, but this means alot to me! I dreamed of pretty
teeth my whole life. I was dumb in High School for not letting my parents
pay for them when they offered and getting it over with then. After I got
married we didn't have the money to pay for them. Finally at 26 I got my
braces on and I hated every minute of it, but I knew it would pay off in the
end. The whole 2 years with braces I seriously would have dreams of the
day I got my braces off and finally on June 12, 2008 they came off. It was
one of the best days of my life! I know it's funny, but it was!! So today I hit
my year mark without stupid braces and I'm loving every minute of my
life with nice teeth! Happy Braces Anniversary to myself!!

(Without Braces- This is right after my ortho appt.)

2 comments:

nicole said...

Yay for you! Kinda funny because today Trey has had his on for a year! He will be so happy to have them off too :o) (and i will be happy to have them paid for!!!)

3 Men & a Lady said...

It's quite the occasion to remember and celebrate for sure! I'll never forget the day I got mine off... it was the day we had a tornado in Utah! Congrats on being braces-free for a whole year!