Sunday, July 26, 2009

COWABUNGA

On 6/16 Alex, Brinley, & I met up with Elise & her clan for Ainzlee's B-Day Party at Cowabunga Bay. It is a new water park that just opened last month and it is a blast! I love being in any kinda water and I think water slides are the best. I haven't been on a water slide in years! It made me feel like a kid again. All the kids loved it too. We will definitely go back!
This big bucket fills up and then dumps all over everybody.HERE IT
COMES!!!!
Drake & Gracee
Drake, Elise & Amanda

3 comments:

3 Men & a Lady said...

Wow- that place looks even more rockin' up close!!! I'm glad you went and had fun! Happy birthday, Ainze... Cowabunga style! :)

marcie said...

That place is a lot of fun! We went for the 5:00 price so we didn't get a lot of time. (We got there at 5:30 and they close at 7:00) I totally think they should be open longer!
Oh, and I've officially re-named the orange/red slide to "The Wedgie Maker"

Nikki said...

I have not blogged in so long, and havn't caught up on so many blogs either. That place looks like so much fun. You have so many cute pictures from the last posts too that I caught up on. The girls sleeping in the car, Chesnie crying in the pool, Lukes face under his sweatshirt and your little Alex is not so little anymore. What a cute cowboy he is.