Tuesday, July 28, 2009

OUCH

Sorry for the disgusting pictures, just let me explain. Last Tuesday night 7/21 Luke went roping. I was at Target and he called me and said he was coming home early. I said "Oh you're done already" and he said I hurt my finger really bad and he said he thought he broke 2 fingers. So I thought it can't be that bad. Well was I ever wrong. He got home and showed me his finger and I couldn't even look at it. It was bad! What happened was when he roped a steer he wrapped the rope around the horn on the saddle and wrapped his finger with it. Then when the steer turned it pulled his finger. Pretty sick!! I felt bad cause he was in alot of pain. It's starting to get better now. It's hard living a cowboy life!!

6 comments:

Parker Family said...

Brian told me that Luke had ripped off the tip of his finger, I wondered what that would actually look like....looks like it HURTS! Too bad that puts off his roping for awhile, but maybe that is a good thing for you!! haha :)

Hope your finger gets better Luke!

Cami said...

EWWWW!! Pretty gross and looks painful!! I bet Cowboy Luke said a few Cowboy curses when that happened - I woulda

The Ferrill Family said...

Okay, when you told me about this it sounded bad but the picture is HORRIBLE. Poor Luke. He's one tough guy. There's no way I could handle this. OWWW1

Brandi said...

Ouch is right. Poor Luke.

Becky said...

Eww.

Cedar said...

You are a TRUE cowboy when at least 1 of your fingers is missing!! I wish I coulda seen it in real life.:)