Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Yes, Herriman has a Beach! Well kinda. It's a man made pond with sand around it. It's so much fun and it's only about 5 minutes from our house! On 7/14 my kids & I, Natalie & her boys, Elise & her bunch & Sara (Natalie's BF) & her kids all went for some beach fun! It's so nice cause my kids have never been to the beach and have always wanted to go, so they get a little taste of it here in our neighborhood! The kids built sand castles and played in the water and us moms just talked. I will for sure be back more before school starts!!
Beach Babe! Ainzlee, Drake & Brooklyn
Natalie & Sara, and yes Sara is pregnant and due in Sept. She's one of the cutest pregnant girls I've ever seen!!!

5 comments:

Parker Family said...

That looks so much fun! Lucky that it is SO close to you, my kids LOVE the sand!

Have so much fun at Kenney Chesney, I will be thinking about ya Thursday night!!

Cedar said...

Some beach, somewhere.....Only a few more days:) Shall I bring my suit?? Id like to bathe there.

Becky said...

Oh, I'm glad you liked it. I've been wondering if it was worth going to. I'll have to give it a try. Maybe I'll see you there! :)

Cami said...

That looks so FUN!! I miss you guys!!

3 Men & a Lady said...

I just posted some beach pics on my blog and didn't even know you had as well! Who would'a thought we'd have a little piece of Cali here in Herriman?!?! I love it! And to Cedar... DO bring your suit so we can all be bathing beauties. ;) Can't wait for Kenny!!!!!!