Sunday, July 19, 2009

OH GIRLS

It's been so fun watching the difference between my boy & girls. Girls are so much more drama then boys. Sometimes I just have to laugh when Brinley is being emotional and dramatic about things cause if I don't laugh I'll lose my mind. My good friend Melinda and her kids came over on 7/8 to just hang out. Melinda's daughter Avery and Brinley are 2 totally different personalities, but get along so good! There so cute together! I just had to get a picture of them. Chesnie just watched them play and I could tell she wanted to follow them and play so bad! It was TOO CUTE!! I love my GIRLS!! Don't get me wrong I love my boy too!!

3 comments:

Cedar said...

Dang cute background. Girls are so drama. Gotta love their get up.

Cami said...

I can tell you that with 3 BOYS and just one GIRL it IS SOOOOOOO different. I can get mad at the boys and they just roll their eyes and let it go, but if I get mad a t Daley - expect a dramatic production and exit!! WOWZA!!! Brinley and her friend look so cute together in that picture! I love her princess tiara!!

nicole said...

i love your girls too! the drama makes life more adventurous!