Thursday, July 30, 2009

MR. CHESNEY


Last Thurs. 7/23 Cedar & I had the privilege to be in Mr. Chesney's presence. All I can say is AHHHHHHH KENNY!! As you all know I'm one of his BIGGEST Fans and we were right by the stage in the "Sandbar." Having Kenny that close to us was a little intense! I honestly felt like I was gonna pee my pants when he came out. Now that I've experienced being that close I don't think I'll ever be able to go back up in the stands. It was a BLAST!! My only complaint was how HOT it was. With 102 degrees weather & thousands of people put together, it was pretty stinkin HOT!! I felt like I was melting. Other then that I haven't had that much fun in a long time. It definitely is was a night I will never forget!!!!

(Natalie, Mckenzie, Elise, Cedar, Me, Gina & Jessie)
This was our group. We were all in different sections. Cedar & I were the lucky ones to be in close section!

Miranda Lambert
This guy was awesome!
She came and sat down on the stage right in front of us! I'm not a huge fan of her, but she was quite entertaining!
This is how close we were!!!

And there he was. Kenny definitely deserves getting Entertainer of the Year as many times as he has. He puts on such a great show. This was my 5th time seeing him and believe me this was not my last!! Sorry, I took tons of pictures and some of them are blurry cause Kenny's a hard one to caught. He's a firecraker!! I have to admit the camera LOVES him!!!

NO WORDS NECESSARY!!!

KENNY'S #1 FAN
It was a GREAT night!!!

1 comment:

3 Men & a Lady said...

It definitely was a night to not be forgotten! I was jealous then and I'm still jealous now that you were SO close! You deserved it, for sure! :)