Friday, January 23, 2009

X-MAS EVE

I love Christmas Eve! I look forward to that more than Christmas day. Every year x-mas eve is spent at my parents house. My mom always cooks the best Mexican dinner, cookies, fudge,and just pretty much every Christmas food there is. We do a gift exchange and just hang out. It's always good fun!!!
Me & Broox. I just love him!!
Luke is always the one who gives Chesnie different treats. He shared his cinnamon candy cane with her and she loved it. She would get mad if he took it away. We were surprised that she liked it cause it's spicey, but I think she's gonna be like me. A Big Sweet Tooth!

Chesnie hangin with Uncle Kit
Dax & Alex
The group of kids was small this year. Most of Elise's gang was with their dad & Gina's family was not there. It's not normal for my fam!!! So it was a pretty calm night!Brin, Grandma, & Alex
Elise had Natalie's family for the gift exchange and Ian made them the cutest coat rack!
Every occasion Me, Natalie, Elise, & my Mom always take a picture like this. We usually don't leave until we do!

2 comments:

marcie said...

I LOVE that you always get a picture with your sisters and mom. What a great treasure for your family history. We need to get our families together again! I enjoy spending time with you guys!

nicole said...

What does "rear" for your family mean?! That's what it says under the pic of Alex, Brin, Emree and Dax. You are too funny!!!