Monday, January 5, 2009

GRASSHOPPERS

Brinley absolutely loves Grasshopper cookies, they're her favorite. A few weeks ago, Dec. 15 to be exact I was in the shower and could hear Brinley dragging the bar stool across the kitchen floor. That's how she gets what she wants when it's to high and when I can't help her. So when I got out of the shower and went into the living room there she was holding the new thing of Grasshoppers and let me just say new, not opened yet cookies. I caught her chocolate handed and chocolate covered teeth! She would eat the whole package if I let her and she was on a mission to do that while I was in the shower. It was pretty funny and she thought it was funny too. I took them away from her before she throw them all up!

Grasshopper Bandit! The evidence was written all over her face!!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

marcie said...

The little Cookie Monster! Too funny! That's what you get for trying to take 5 very deserving minutes for youself! ha ha