Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Dancing with Santa

Brinley has been taking dance for the last 2 years and loves everything about it. She takes dance from my sister-in-law Stephanie. On Dec. 16 they had a Christmas/pajama dance program. Brinley surprised me by actually performing with her class. She is usually so shy she won't do anything in front of anybody. I was so proud of her! After they showed off there moves they've learned in the last 5 months they got to sit on Santa's lap, so when I say dancing with Santa, they really didn't dance with him, he was just there.

All the little girls are so cute! I love watching them!!!

Brinley wanted to sit on this Santa's lap, probably because she was at dance. Dance is one of her favorite places to be. It was funny though she noticed right away that this Santa was not wearing a hat (very observant!)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Brandi said...

She is so cute. I wish Riley would be brave like that and dance with her class. Great job!

Nikki said...

I didn't even notice the missing hat either. What a smartie. And how fun to have a little dancer, can't wait to see if Karsyn takes interest in dancing.