Saturday, January 10, 2009

6 MONTHS OLD

Chesnie turned 6 months on Dec. 16th. She is getting too big, too fast. She started doing a couple of new things! On Dec. 27th she started dancing, it's not all the time, but she does it alot. We just sing to her ( Danicin, Dancin, Every body's Dancin) and she moves her little head & shoulders. It's really cute! She also rolled over on the 29th and I was so excited, I actually scared Luke! He thought something bad happened cause I was so loud about it! Chesnie brings so much joy to our family, we just can't get enough of her. We love her!!!

On Jan. 2nd I took Chesnie to her 6 month check up. She is 20 lbs 6 oz(97%) & 27 inches(90%)

Brinley & Chesnie both love to laugh together. I love to just sit & just watch them! I know I better enjoy it now cause the fighting will start!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

2Again Now said...

Your kids are adorable!!!

Michele Bushman said...

Cara,
Your kids are so cute. We had so much fun visiting with you and your family.

Brandon and Mandi Hemming said...

aawww...what a cute post! It's crazy how much Chesnie looks like Brinley!