Tuesday, January 13, 2009

FUNNY KIDS

I find myself laughing alot through out the day at the things Brinley says and alot of the time I try so hard not to laugh cause she is being serious with half of the things she says and I don't want to hurt her feelings. Today while driving to drop her off at preschool she all of the sudden got excited and I said what, what happened? She said Oh maybe Brinklee will be at school today, maybe she's not sick anymore! I said oh she was sick, what was wrong with her and she said oh she picked her nose! I kinda laughed a little and said oh that's to bad! Kids say the funniest things!!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

I love what kids come up with!

Cindy said...

Ha that is too cute!! So did Luke tell you I saw him at Chilis last night??? It was so crazy to have driven 12 hours and then see someone familiar! Anyhow- I wanna try and come see you while I am in town!!

Sassy said...

My favorite thing is WHAT KIDDO'S SAY....♥ it! That is so funny...I would always try to write things down so I wouldn't forget....because dangit you do! Thank goodness for blogs so we can document everything...and I love your header...what a cute face!