Sunday, February 15, 2009

7 MONTHS

I'm really behind! Chesnie will be 8 months tomorrow, but I still wanted to do her 7th month. Chesnie is getting bigger every day. This month she started sitting up on her own and her back gets stronger every time. She dances more and says mama, dada, & bah bah ( I think that's how it's spelled, it's bottle) all the time. On Feb. 11th she rolled from back to stomach & then rolled to her back again. She is so dang cute and I'm so sad she's getting closer to 1 years old. I'm enjoying her so much as a baby! I don't want her to get big!

3 comments:

Cami said...

Your girls are indeed beautiful. So precious. I know what you mean about not wanting them to grow up so quickly. Dylan, my oldest will be 14 March 12th and it is freaking me out a little. I can't believe how fast it went. Dev and I realized that we only have 4 more years until he is an adult (gulp). You are right to stay present in every moment. I like Kenny Chesney's song - Don't Blink cause it is so very true. Love you Cara.

3 Men & a Lady said...

She is seriously such a sweetie! I love to just squeeze her! Definitely bittersweet that she is already nearing a year. Where does the time go???

marcie said...

I'm with Nat on this one. It's very bittersweet to see them grow up so quickly. I love that they gain more independence and can do things for themselves, but I'm also sad that they are becoming too big to hold and cuddle like when they were new borns. She is So cute! And such a happy baby! Every time I see her she is all smiles. So sweet!