Monday, February 23, 2009

Valentine's Party

Every year we have a Valentine's Party with our friends. We got together the night before Valentines on Friday the 13th at our house. We had a steak dinner and we always have a gift exchange. The "Do Not Disturb" door hanger was one of my gifts! It is my favorite party we have with friends. We always have a good time!!!Heather, Ben, & cute Mac
Rachel, Me, & Heather. It's pretty sad that I look just as pregnant as Rachel & she's having twins! I am not pregnant by the way!!!!

4 comments:

marcie said...

First of all, you DO NOT look like you are pregnant with twins! You Are BEAUTIFUL in that picture!

Okay now, Picture aside... are you making an announcement or are you just making a comment about that cute picture of you?

Oh, and I busted a gut laughing when I heard the "Crazy For You" Song when I loaded your blog because I went to a girls night out to a gals house in the ward last week and I sang karaoke to that song. Soooo fun! Thanks for the laugh :)

Brandi said...

What a fun party for Valentines. I love that gift you got. You look great in that picture. You always do:)

Beau and Rach said...

Oh Paleeease! I'm only twice the size of you in this pic! You look beautiful. This is my favorite party of the year too!

Cedar said...

When I saw that picture I thought for SURE you were pregnant, especially with twins, or maybe even triplets!! HA!! You beauty queen, you're smokin hot. You guys all better be careful because after a party like that you all could get pregnant!:)