Thursday, February 5, 2009

HAPPY 2009

This New Years we just spent it at home with our friends Dan & Marcie & their kids. Elise & Ian stopped by to drop off Ainzlee & Emree and we all had a good laugh at their outfits. They were invited to a 70's themed New Years Party and they looked pretty dang good! Ian's hair was the best part of his outfit!Dan, Fisher, & Marcie
Chesnie was trying her best to stay up til midnight to see her first New Years, but it didn't happen!
All the kids had a blast poppin poppers & making a mess but I didn't care, heck it's New Years!
Hunter & Carley
Fisher was hanging on til midnight!
This was the results of some serious family partying!!!

6 comments:

marcie said...

Fun pictures! That was a great night- Thanks for inviting us!

Cedar said...

Glad you decided to post New Years:) You are a nice mama to let all that mess on your floor. Party Animal.

Brandi said...

Looks like you had a fun New years! Thanks for coming over the other day it was fun. It have to do that again soon!!

stephanie said...

hey cara, how fun to check on you and your cute fam!! you are adorable as always!!

hey if you want to be invited to my blog..email me at skhatch@hotmail.com

Nikki said...

Elise and Ian look great in their outfits.

Cami said...

Cara,
Yes I am a Blogger now. It is fun to see my cuzzes. You girks are so beautiful and creative. I miss you all. I wish we could move back to Utah so I could see you all more. I am following your Blog so keep it updated so I can see your sweet family. LUV U!! Give your Mama and Papa a big hug from me and Dev.