Tuesday, February 17, 2009

GO STEELERS

I love the Super Bowl! This year we had a party with my mom & dad & our friends Jesse, Tineil, & Carl. Luke & I were the only ones going for the Steelers. Luke has been a fan since he was little and I actually never even cared about football until I married Luke. He helps me understand the game and now I love watching it cuz I get it! Me being from Arizona I should have been going for the Cardinals, but I've crossed over and I'm now on the other side of the bleachers! It would have been nice for them to win a Super Bowl, but oh well "GO STEELERS"!
Chesnie showing her support!
Carl & Dad going over the game!
Mom & Dad were not very happy with the game!
This is our friends Jesse & Tineil's baby Gavin. He didn't care to much about the game!

2 comments:

Cedar said...

To bad even the commercials weren't even that good this year! Cardinals totally deserved to win cuz it will probably be another 30 years before they get there again.

Brandon and Mandi Hemming said...

I totally agree with Cedar- I've seen better super bowl commercials in previous years :) I can't believe they named their baby Gavin...what a super cute name!!