Thursday, February 19, 2009

Draper Temple

On Feb. 7th I had the opportunity to go to the Draper temple. My friend Brandi had some extra tickets so she asked me if we wanted to go with them. So Alex, Brinley, & I went and Luke stayed home with Chesnie, he wasn't feeling to good. It was different then what I thought it was gonna be. I thought we just got to go in and walk through it and walk around and take pictures, but it was not like that. We first had to park at a church then we were taken on buses to the temple then just walked through and then we went through a tent thing into another church and had cookies, then back on the bus and taken to our cars. It was kinda crazy, but of course it was worth it to be able to let my kids see inside. They loved it. The temple was of course gorgeous and it is really up to date. It was fun being able to go, Thanks Brandi for inviting us!!
Alex & Ryde taking a ride on the bus
Brinley, Riley, Alex, & Ryde having a not so good cookie (they were kinda weird tasting, it was nice of them though to provide everyone with dessert)!

4 comments:

Brandon and Mandi Hemming said...

How fun and what a neat experience for the kids!

marcie said...

It's really beautiful up there isn't it- I'm glad you got to go and take your kids!

Brandi said...

I am glad that you guys were able to go. It was a neat experience for the kids.

3 Men & a Lady said...

I am so excited for that temple to be open! i can't wait to go through in a couple weeks. Glad you and Brandi had fun!