Thursday, February 26, 2009

CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES

I always like a good receipe. A couple of months ago I got this good cookie receipt from my mom. I've made them several times and every time they turned out so good. I love them, so I thought I'd share it. It's called "Mrs. Fields Chocolate Chip Cookies" & they taste like Mrs. Fields cookies!
Here it is:
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup butter (melted- then let it cool about a minute or two)
MIX TOGETHER
2 eggs
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
2 1/2 cups flour
1 bag chocolate chips
MIX ALL THE INGREDENTS TOGETHER, SCOOP WITH ICE CREAM SCOOPER ONTO UNGREASED COOKIE SHEET. BAKE AT 325.

11 comments:

Parker Family said...

I use the same receipt!!! I agree, they are SO good!!

Cedar said...

Receipt?? Mine didn't turn out that pretty. I did 350, I wonder if that matters? They sure were delish though!! Thanks Betty Crocker!

marcie said...

The kids and I will be making these soon!

Cami said...

Oh my gosh I wish I were in your kitchen right now stealing those cookies. They look sooooo good. I wonder if I lick my computer screen if it would taste like cookies? - That is what they will invent next - screens that taste like the food you are looking at. TASTE-O-VISION - heehee!!

2Again Now said...

THANKS Kara!!!!

nicole said...

Ummmmmmm....I'm wondering if you could explain what a cookie receipt is? I would love to know! LOL~~I know what you were trying to say...no explanation needed :o) I am going to try these cookies. Are these the ones you were making the other day while we were on the phone?

marcie said...

Okay, the verdict is in... these are SO good! I made them with whole wheat flour instead of white flour and used a bag of semi sweet chocolate chips. To Die For! I had to make myself quit eating them. They are addicting!

Brandon and Mandi Hemming said...

I'm so glad you posted this! I can't wait to try them!! Miss you!

3 Men & a Lady said...

Those were soooo yummy! I'm happy to have the recipe for them. Thanks!

Nikki said...

I'm sooo gonna make those!

Sassy said...

I do know if theis recipe came from your mom it has to be de-lish!!!!! Can not have too many good recipe's especially when they contain chocolate!!!! Thank you for sharing!