Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Baby Shower

Last Wed. Sept. 17th I threw a Baby Shower for my really good friend Melinda. She is due next month and I'm really excited for her. I love any excuse to throw a party. It was just her family and really close friends. So I made dinner and we all just talked and just enjoyed eachothers company. It was alot of fun!


Melinda and her cute pregnant tummy! It's always cute when someone else is pregnant, but I always felt like a pig!!!
I made her a diaper cake and I will admit it turned out really cute! It was really fun to make!
Marty(Melinda's mom), Melinda, & her sister Jamie

Melinda & Sandy

Rachel (friend), Melinda, & Rachel (sister-in-law)
Mom & Natalie

Me & Chesnie both just so happen to have shirts that are yellow & white stripes, so I just had to do it. We had to wear them on the same day. I thought it was cute!!!!

6 comments:

3 Men & a Lady said...

Once again, the shower was a HIT! Good job. :) The dinner was delicious, the company was great, and I'm so glad we could help Melinda out. The picture of you and Chesnie is adorable! I love those shirts on both of you. The diaper cake really was adorable and of course, you always know how to throw a good party!

Brandi said...

How nice of you to throw your friend a baby shower. I love the cake idea. That is cute. You and Chesnie look so cute matching. See ya tomorrow.

Brandon and Mandi Hemming said...

How fun! Melinda looks really cute, the diaper cake is adorable and I love the pic of you and Chesnie!!

Cedar said...

I think the matching shirts is cute and of course they were yellow.:) You are such a party animal, thats what I love about ya!!

Sassy said...

You and your little Chesnie(which I ♥ her name) look so cute in your happy yellow shirts...your diaper cake is very cute....don't you want to move back to Arizona so I could go to a party now and then...you girls (mom and sis) are toooooo cute!

Nikki said...

Congrats to your friend Melinda, how exciting! I love your diaper cake, good job. And I love the yellow shirts, it looks good on both of you. Chesnie looks just like Alex, cutie!