Saturday, September 27, 2008

Luke's B-Day Dinner!!

This past Sunday Sept.21st we celebrated Luke's B-Day with my Parents & His parents. We had a nice dinner with just them!Luke looks like he's really enjoying his party doesn't he!! He actually really did have a good time!
Dad, Alex, & Dale (Luke's Dad)
Grammy & Alex
Chesnie & Grandma
Chesnie loves to play with her Daddy!! I got Luke a cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory cuz that's what he wanted. This is the best cake ever made!!

Alex put the candles on. That's why Luke is 13 this year!
Brinley loves to play with Papa! My dad is never afraid to dress up! I think these two pictures are really cute of them playing!

Peaches loves my Mom. She always goes and lays by her feet the second she walks in!

4 comments:

Brandon and Mandi Hemming said...

How fun! Luke works so hard that he was probably so tired! And you 're right- that is the best cake ever!

Nikki said...

Happy birthday to Luke, and I love that he is 13 instead of 31, that's what I would rather be.

Brandi said...

That cheesecake looks rather yummy. I still need to go there and check it out.

Cedar said...

That cheesecake looks mouth watering delicious!! Luke laying on the chair is so funny, he is really enjoying his 13th birthday. You are such a good wife. That pic of your dad and Brinley is adorable.