Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy 34th Anniversary



Today is my parents 34th wedding anniversary. They were married for the first time in Las Vegas, NV on Sept. 22, 1974 on a Sunday morning at 5:30a.m. They had only known eachother for 7 weeks, but they knew they wanted to be together forever! Then 4 years later in Jan. 1978 when my mom was pregnant with me they were sealed for time & all eternity in the Mesa, AZ temple.
In June 2000 we drove through Vegas on our way to Mesa and there it stood. The place where it all started. The Candlelight Wedding Chapel.


We went into the chapel and my parents stood in the same spot they did when they got married!



Cute Newlyeds!!!

My parents are 2 of the funniest people! I love being with them! I hang out with them alot because they are fun company! They taught me how to Laugh!!

I want to thank you for all you guys have done and do still. I admire your love for eachother and look up to you both. I can truely say I have the best parents and my kids have the best grandparents! Happy Anniversary and my there be many more!!! Sorry for the not so clear pictures. I had to take pictures of pictures. In a couple of them you can see the scrapbook paper. Sorry!!!

6 comments:

Cedar said...

Happy Anniversary to your folks!!:) I love them, they really are funny people and fun to be around. Thats where you get it from:)

Nikki said...

Happy Anniversary to mom and dad Lunt. I love them and they sure have raised a fun and beautiful family.

Brandi said...

Happy Anniversary to them! They are a cute couple and great parents.

Brandon and Mandi Hemming said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! I love them so much- they have always been an extra set of parents to me :) You're right- they are SO funny and SO fun to be around!!

3 Men & a Lady said...

It's pretty amazing that they actually made it!!!! What a crazy beginning, but they are perfect together! I'm so glad you did this post for Mom and Dad. It's a great tribute that they deserve. Happy #34, Mom and Dad! :D

Sassy said...

What a great legacy they have and aren't they just the most "dang cute" couple ever?? HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to your cute mom and dad.

Our next one will be 34 as well...where do the days go?