Friday, September 5, 2008

School Time

It's school time again! It always makes me sad when school starts because I love summer time!School means cold weather will be here soon! When I was in school I always hated when school started cuz I never liked it. I only liked being with friends! On Aug. 18 Alex started 2nd Grade and I can't believe it! He has a better teacher this year. I was not to impressed last year with his teacher. It makes a huge difference when the teacher is a good one!



Luke took Alex to school in his cool muscle car!!


My little Brinley started preschool on Sept. 4. She goes with her cute cousin Hallie. I thought because Brinley is so shy she would feel better having someone there that she knows and she loves being with Hallie. They're really cute together! I was really excited to have 3 hours, 2 days a week alone with just Chesnie, but as I drove away I had tears in my eyes cuz Brinley is usually always with me and I can't believe she's old enough now for preschool! Life flies by and it shows in your kids!

Hallie & Brinley


Look what we did!!!

4 comments:

Cedar said...

I love the pic of Alex in the fancy muscle car- he's like "Horray- Im going to school finally!!"
Brinley is so happy to. I love her little jean skirt.

Brandi said...

Welcome to the blogging world. Glad you finally joined. Cute pictures of the kids.

3 Men & a Lady said...

Look at you with this professional post! Way to go! It really is crazy that Alex is in 2nd grade and Brin in preschool. How fun would it have been if I was still teaching and Alex was in my class?! I'm happy that you'll be able to have to have some time to yourself and with Chesnie now. I LOVE all the pics!

Brandon and Mandi Hemming said...

You're right- time totally goes by too fast! Alex is getting so big and I CANNOT believe Brinley is old enough for preschool!! She's too cute!

No wonder we've been playing phone tag! Now that you only have Chesnie ast home- you're having too much fun!! :) LOVE AND MISS YOU TONS!!