Thursday, September 18, 2008

Our New Yard

We finally got our yard finished after almost 4 years! As you can see in this picture it was alot of work. Our yard was horrible when we first moved in. We almost didn't buy our house because of how much work needed to be done to the yard, but we decided the house was worth it. It's come a long way! We finally can walk on nice fluffy grass and one of my favorite new things is having sprinklers! We have always had to use the hose to water. It's great!!! I also love the fire pit. It's alot of fun. We are really enjoying our beautiful Yard!!!!


The Fire Pit

The Front Yard


7 comments:

marcie said...

It looks fabulous! You guys have done a lot since you have moved there! I love it!

Cedar said...

I am so excited for you. I bet it even looks better in real life. I wish I could just run over and see it!!:) Guess its time to buy a riding lawn mower. Or just have Carlos do it! HA

Sassy said...

Hey Cloudia....Yeah!!!!! I have missed you...if you want an invite into mine please email me at pkfamdmly@aol.com ♥ya Kayola

Nikki said...

Yea, welcome to the blogging world. I am so excited to see whats going on around your neck of the woods.

I love the new yard, it looks amazing. It's so pretty there.

Cute family picture, I can't believe how grown up the kids are now. Time is flying by, it's scary.

Brandi said...

I bet you are glad it is finally done. It looks great. Can't wait to come over and check it out.

3 Men & a Lady said...

The new yard makes your whole house look brand new! It is soooo nice and I'm excited for everyone to be able to enjoy it!

Brandon and Mandi Hemming said...

I LOVE IT!!! It's so pretty!! It looks like a park! I guess I need to buy a plane ticket to come check it out! :)