Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy 9th B-Day Payt!!!

This past Sunday Sept. 14th we celebrated Payton's 9th Birthday! Everyone came to my house and we got to enjoy having a party in our nice backyard for the first time! We have alot of parties at our house. I always offer my house cuz I love having people over. Now our yard is the ultimate party spot! We have the Fire Pit & horses for Pony rides! It's great!!!!!


Ian, Elise, & Gracee
This our dog Peaches. She's always waiting for a hand out!! No matter what kind of food it is!

Mom & Dad

Me & Chesnie


This is Luke & Jason. Luke loves to rope!!!! So when he can't be out roping steers he finds other things to rope, which it always ends up being the kids! And for some odd reason all the boys love it. Even if they get hurt! It doesn't seem fun to me, but whatever works!!!

This is Johnny getting ready to run and get roped. Drake is giving him a thumbs up and it's probably for good luck!!

5 comments:

Brandon and Mandi Hemming said...

How fun! My dad use to rope us when we were kids...and totally loved it!! ha ha!

Brandon and Mandi Hemming said...

Another thing....Chesnie looks just like Luke!!

3 Men & a Lady said...

I just posted some pics from the party too! While I was waiting for my pics to upload, I checked your blog and saw your post! I actually copied a picture you took of Elise and Payt 'cause I didn't get one. It's crazy that Payt is nine. Time flies!

Nikki said...

Your family are a bunch of party animals, I love it. I love your family, happy bday Payt. I love your little dog, she is so cute I want her.

Sassy said...

How cute you all are...I just love how you all get together so often and I just love the yard...you guys grass up in Utah always looks so beautiful!!!!